Complaint Review: all coast auto transport

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: gladysyroli — homestead Florida United States of America
all coast auto transport
500 ne spanish river blvd boca raton, Florida United States of America

all coast auto transport robert rumenique boca raton, Florida

i want to start by saying that i made an agreement with mr:Rumenique who works for all coast auto transport, on 02/14/2012 where it agreed that on the 02/20/2012 the vehicle would be picked up, stayed that a deposit of $200 needed to me made at first then the remaining $500 upon arrible of the car , wish i agreed.  on the 02/20/2012 no one called to report a status on the case after being calling for 3 day .on the 02/23/2012 the trucker called staying that he had family emergency and that because of that reason he was unable to pick up the car for me, i understood perfectly. then i called the customer service department to let them know what had happend and to see what steps i need it to do now, they never respond to any of my phone calls or mesages, then on 02/28/2012 mr: Rumenique answer my call and tels me he has nothing to talk to me about then gives the customer service number to deal with them in a really rude manner, i called and mrs: Helen answerd she ruddly said we do not speak spanish and hung the phone,

that when I Marelys G Daughter of Rolando M above mentined person who was the one who made the contract with them, he being on the line aproving the translation/to speak on his behve , mrs:Helen hung the phone but prior said i have nothing to talk to you we didnt make a deal with you and said if you still want the car you have to pay an addition $150.00 dollars to what was agreed upon contract and wait till tomorrow that we contact you to tell you the driver information. I really believe that they are a repoff. never seen such a company that would steal money from people like this they kept my money and never brought me my vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-coast-auto-transport/boca-raton-Florida-33431/all-coast-auto-transport-robert-rumenique-boca-raton-Florida-846147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all coast auto transport