Complaint Review: All haul demolition and recycling

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — United States of America
All haul demolition and recycling
Arcadia, California United States of America

All haul demolition and recycling Took my credit card info but ever showed for the job Arcadia, California

I ordered a 40 yard dumpster to be delivered at 10am on a Saturday. At 11am I called the company and was told it would be another hour. By 3pm they had not shown up and were not returning my phone calls. Fearing this was a scam, I called my credit card company and they recommended I report my card lost/stolen, which means I was out of a credit card for a week. I called the company to let them know I would not be paying them for services that were never rendered. They never even called to appologize or explain. Either this company is a scam to get credit card numbers or they are terribly incompetent. Either way, stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-haul-demolition-and-recycling/Arcadia-California-/All-haul-demolition-and-recycling-Took-my-credit-card-info-but-ever-showed-for-the-job-Ar-967824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All haul demolition and recycling