Complaint Review: all in one repairs

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: sharribey — west new york New Jersey
all in one repairs
714 adams avenue Elizabeth nj 07093 Elizabeth, New Jersey USA

all in one repairs Eddie s signo huge rip off $13000 . they abused me and took all the money for minimal work Elizabeth New Jersey

okay they are on craigslist and still are , they meey you, look like nice fgamilly business , promess you the world for less that others , malke you feel comfortable and when they stole a lump some of money they disappear .

The stole me $13000 for nothing done really , just some bull crap excuse my language.

We need to stop and put in jail those people who are making a leaving from honest and hard working people lile the one who were ripped off too.

the law must be applied to the one who are unlawfull

I need hel , we all do to stop them and get what we lost , especailly the big loss like mine .

PLease anyone help, i will reward anyone tht can help me to get my money back

thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-in-one-repairs/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07201/all-in-one-repairs-Eddie-s-signo-huge-rip-off-13000-they-abused-me-and-took-all-the-m-1084090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all in one repairs