• Report: #1120397

Complaint Review: all my sons moving and storage

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: jim — naples Florida
all my sons moving and storage
14660 jetport loop bldg. B suite 7. ft. myers, Florida USA

all my sons moving and storage handled my furniture like a bail of hay. lost $11,000 i replacement value they offered $250 ft. myers Florida

Hired them to load store and deliver our furniture, all of which was 1 to 3 years old. They mishandled, loaded then unloaded on the wrong day. In fine print we only had 60 cents a pound coverage, they told us 60 cents on the dollar, my fault for not reading. Our weight was 1230 should be $738, they will pay $250.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-my-sons-moving-and-storage/ft-myers-Florida-33913/all-my-sons-moving-and-storage-handled-my-furniture-like-a-bail-of-hay-lost-11000-i-re-1120397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all my sons moving and storage