Complaint Review: All My Sons Moving & Storage

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Agnes — Kissimmee Florida
All My Sons Moving & Storage
3636 Silver Star Road Orlando, Florida USA

All My Sons Moving & Storage Refusal to refund $100 deposit for services that were not used Orlando Florida

I called All My Sons moving to get a quote on an upcoming move. I was given a quote of "around $600" but they wanted a $100 deposit to "secure the time". I gave them the $100 deposit and booked the move. I had to cancel the move due to unforeseen circumstances and they are now telling me the $100 deposit is non-refundable. They hung up on me when I dated ask about it, gave me a couple runaround's that I spoke to someone else when I booked it and now I was talking to someone different that couldn't help me, that I booked a same day move (which I did NOT), etc. I am escalating this further because it is absolutely wrong to charge someone for services that they won't use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons-Moving-Storage/Orlando-Florida-32808/All-My-Sons-Moving-Storage-Refusal-to-refund-100-deposit-for-services-that-were-not-us-1141887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Sons Moving & Storage