Complaint Review: all my sons

• Reported By: Will — Orlando Florida
all my sons
15827 Guild Court Jupiter, Florida USA

All My Sons- Joe Excessive calling/Rude Personnel Jupiter Florida

Contacted this company for a move estimate.  They "followed up" with me by leaving me 4 voicemails one day, 2 voicemails the next day, calling twice on a saturday and the following week, despite the fact that I had called them back twice and asked me to removed from their list, and also answered once and spoke with them asking to be removed.

When they called the last time, I again spoke to them and told them I have already asked to be removed 3 times now and that they needed to stop calling.  Joe was extremely rude and hung up on me.  I called back and requested to speak to a manager and Joe answered and claimed he was the manager and tried to insult my intelligence by assuming that business was "too expensive" for me.  Not the case, I can assure of that.

If they cannot get their office to communicate enough to stop calling after 3 requests and 8 voicemails, why would I want to trust them with my valuables?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-my-sons/Jupiter-Florida-33478/All-My-Sons-Joe-Excessive-callingRude-Personnel-Jupiter-Florida-1081332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all my sons