Complaint Review: ALL OVER RENTALS

• Reported By: Thankful — Aracdia California
ALL OVER RENTALS
Riverside, California USA

ALL OVER RENTALS Very Honest and Helpful! Riverside California

I had recently registered with All Over Rentals, in the search to find a place to rent for my family and I, and let me tell you they are very professional, and legit. Do not get me wrong I was very cautious and deperate at the time. I had recently just lost my house that I had owned do to a forclosure and my family and I only had 2 weeks to find a place to rent. I had tried it on my own, but I had no luck. I kept getting rejected through property management companys, landlords, and scamed by people on craigslist. I went through it all. I had orginally had spoken to the office manager named Seana Kovach. She was real nice and helpful, I had explained to her about my current situation, and she advised that we start looking for places right away and start submitting my applications over to landlords before looking at them, so that I am not wasting my time looking at proeprties that I might not quailfy for. Sure enough after submitting my applications over to numerous landlords. She found me and my family a place to live in 4 days. They are the best, they currently manage the unit that I had ended up renting in Aracdia and I have never had a problem with them. They answer the phone very professional, and get back to me right away. I personally think, that the other complaint about this company is from compettiors, such as rental agencys. I do recomennded them, and I have referred them to friends, family, and co-workers. Give them a try!! Ask for Seana!!!

By Thankful

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-OVER-RENTALS/Riverside-California-92880/ALL-OVER-RENTALS-Very-Honest-and-Helpful-Riverside-California-1090458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL OVER RENTALS