rank

• Updated: Sun, March 13, 2011

• Reported By: innocence — Ontario Canada
All Points and Freight Inc
bradford, Ontario Canada

All Points and Freight Inc Had a boss who had a bunch of lies said about me that I do not enough work, when Im the ONLY one who's in charge of the department and has just recently caught up her work of 6mnths worth from the oth bradford, Ontario Canada

Had a boss who had a bunch of lies said about me that I do not enough work, when Im the ONLY one who's in charge of the department and has just recently caught up her work of 6mnths worth from the other girl he FIRED. (Hmmmm I dont do any work?)Also fired me for being TOO QUIET!! Oh one more thing, He let me go with no notice and with no insurance to file to live aff for 6mnths or sevrence pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2011 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Points-and-Freight-Inc/bradford-Ontario-/All-Points-and-Freight-Inc-Had-a-boss-who-had-a-bunch-of-lies-said-about-me-that-I-do-not-705613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Points and Freight Inc