Complaint Review: All Points Security

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: John — Tarrytown New York
All Points Security
448-450 Manville Road Pleasantville, New York USA

All Points Security, Nelson Soto Get everything in writing, because you cannot trust All Points Security or Nelson Soto to keep their commitments Pleasantville New York

All Points Security installed a residential alarm system at my residence in 2006 after my house was broken into.  Almost immediately, we started to get false alarms.  After many calls and several visits, the system seemed to settle down. Then, another issue would come up.  A sensor would register a fault when none existed, or a check message would come on, indicating an issue with the system.  This continued off and on for several years.  Finally, we told All Points Security that we needed it fixed or we would cancel the service.

The owner, Nelson Soto, came out and said that he would replace several wireless units that he thought would solve the problem.  He said that he would cover the cost of the parts, but asked us to pay for the labor.  I agreed, and he did the work.

Then a month later we received an invoice.  It included the cost of the parts.  I called All Points Secuiryt and asked them to remove the cost of the parts, as they had agreed to cover them.  I received no response.  The next month we received a new invoice, that still included the cost of the parts.  I paid the labor amount, but not the cost of the parts. I again called All Point Security and said that we did not owe the cost of the parts.  Then next month, we received another invoice for the amount of the parts.  This time I wrote a letter that again stated that we were not responsible for the parts.  Then the next month, I received a collection notice for the cost of the parts.

This is an unscrupulus business.  Do not take them at their word for anything.  Get everything in writting, every time they do anything.

I would also recommend that you get an out clause written into any contract that allows you to cancel the services and receive a full refund of all parts and service if they fail to resolve any issue within 30 days.  Otherwise you will have constant service calls, and they will bill you for them.

Do not do business with All Points Security or with Nelson Soto.  They have no integrity, and integrity matters when they are your security company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Points-Security/Pleasantville-New-York-10570/All-Points-Security-Nelson-Soto-Get-everything-in-writing-because-you-cannot-trust-All-1094623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Points Security