Complaint Review: all pro auto care

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Barbara — Orange County California United States of America
all pro auto care
2721 monroe st apt 5 riverside, California United States of America

all pro auto care mark car auto dent removal repair scam "in the neighborhood looking to repair a dent at a neighbors" as they drive by they notice a dent in your vehicle and stop. They promise a cheap repair no payment unt riverside, California

The scammers actually came to my house driving a red 4 door silverado... "we were down the street giving an estimate for body work (dent removal ) for one of your neighbors and drove by and saw your dent, can we give you a quote?" They gave a very low quote of $275.00 and guaranteed the work with no payment until finished.

I tried to feel this guy (Mark) out with some questions (questions that he always has answers for) and it seemed all legit. He handed me a card (I should have checked on-line) and they (two mexicans and a tall skinny white guy named Mark) started the work.

It all seemed right until they started painting with a can of spray paint?? My wife could not believe it... "we will match the color, we have the code from the side of your door, we just have to go get it" they said.

When they returned they continued to paint. By this time it was starting to get dark and it was getting harder to see the damage that they had caused. They convinced me that it was done right, and that all they had to do was put a white glaze on the new paint and that should be wiped off in the morning.

Morning came and the white glaze is stuck on my car and will not come off. There are many scratches left behind under the paint from all the sanding with sanding paper. The dent looks 50 times worse than when they started..and most of all, the paint job is atroshish, not to mention all of the spraypaint that was oversprayed down the rest of the side of my entire car (right over my real paint job)!! I've been scammed hard!!

Mark gave a song and dance that he would come by and try to fix it but, of course, never showed and every phone call after (702 772-7378 or 702-503-3324 )just turns into a cursing match with him.

This has been a true nightmare!!!!!!

all pro auto care, allpro paint and body repair

heads up in las vegas, Henderson, florida, riverside, mission viejo, orange county, craigs list,etc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-pro-auto-care/riverside-California-92504/all-pro-auto-care-mark-car-auto-dent-removal-repair-scam-in-the-neighborhood-looking-to-r-650149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all pro auto care