contrary

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Darren SMith — Chapel Hill Queensland Other Australia
All Seasons Travel And Resorts - Astar Travel
4104 Linebaugh Avenue Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel And Resorts - Astar Travel Allseasons Travel Someone a class action. The crook behind this massive worldwide scam must be stopped. Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Another victim too

Six days ago I smelled a rat and I now believe I to have a fight on my hands to get my money back because I believe I got stung as well. I read now of horror stories dealing with this company and their varying addresses in and around Florida. Report after report from all over the world, it's not good. Being here it becomes very expensive to stamp these people out legally and they know it. It's not worth the 499.00US I spent for me to chase these people. Just never again will I trust in what appears to be good human nature.

The similarities of "you have won", 5 nights six days in Orlando staying at a 4 star hotel Rammada or similar with 2 days Disney and 2 days Universal Studio passes, plus I forget the days but it was a cruise to the Bahamas (I pay the port fees of $299.00US per person}, includes 2 days Los Vegas staying at the Excalibur, all could be used in 18 months transferable, split up-abble, up to 4 persons. I also am sure that there was some sort of cheap deal with car hire invovled in Ft Lauderdale or Orlando.

The conversation as crackly as it was ended very quickly once my credit details were given over to them. No we'll send purchase details in the mail in the next 72 hours or what ever method seagull or bat, flying fox, whatever. No receipt other than the one on my Visa statement. The phone cut off real quick. "I have never given before this event credit detail to any one" this is how good these guys are. I cut my cards off today just in-case.

I'm not waiting any longer after reading these complaints. I want my money back! someone has to stop these money grabbers. My forms for dispute are already lodged with the bank.

I filed a refund with my Visa today

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2010 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts-Astar-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33598/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts-Astar-Travel-Allseasons-Travel-Someone-a-class-action-T-619170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel And Resorts - Astar Travel

Another victim too

AUTHOR: mkw - (Australia)

Hey,
I was given the almost same deal too..
6days 5nights in Orlando,
4days 3nights Bahamas Cruise,
3days 2nights in Ft Lauderdale,
plus either 2 tickets to Universal Studios or a 7day car rental in Orlando.

What I can say is I couldn't get the money back. So, I took my chance and went on the holiday.

I'll warn everyone to be careful of the Bahamas Cruise fees that this company (the people who called you) will ask you (I'm not talking about the cruise company itself - as the Cruise company don't have anything to do with the people selling you the deal).

I've found that the supposed "port fees" ($830) that we are meant to pay for 2 adults and 1 kid, is the same what the Cruise cost (including taxes).  How do I know this?  I've just checked it out online.  I'm still pissed that I didn't check it at the time I did the booking.

The Cruise was wonderful and our time here was good (except for the two presentations that we had to attend.  The supposed 90 mins presentation turned out to be over 5 hours each...They are both trying to sell you Time-share...and they will hard sell with you...you need to be very strong willed to be able to say no to them.

Also, you will need to pay the hotel taxes yourself...

Good luck with your refund...

Verdict?  The holiday was a good one, but the amount we've paid for it was way too much.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC