Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR

All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR
12421 N Florida Ave, Suite C220 Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR Credit Card Ripoff Tampa Florida

* : I'm with you support

Same story as many already have reported. Got the phone call about winning a holiday to Orlando & the speal they gave us was very good, even to the point of ringing my wife on her mobile so we could have a conference call, all very exciting stuff, "Welcome Aboard" they kept saying, probably as they rubbed their hands together. Funny how they had her credit card details & just needed to confirm them.

We feel so stupid as we have never been duped before & are always sceptical about these sorts of things, but these guys are good.

I immediately did a search on Astar & found all these ripoff reports from all over the globe & straight away contacted our bank's credit card fraud dept, the Radisson Hotel, the ACCC (Australia), the Federal Police & also the Florida Consumer Complaints Dept. Tried to ring Astar on the phone numbers they gave us, but there's no service, odd they just rang me not an hour ago?

Don't have much faith in getting our money back, but we'll see.

Be nice if some, very nice lawyer wanted to see these crooks brought to justice & take on a class action, the World vs Astar ;)

It's so sad to see some of the people here that have been involved with Astar loose money they can't really afford to loose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts-ASTAR/Tampa-Florida-/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts-ASTAR-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Tampa-Florida-487227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel And Resorts - ASTAR

#1

I'm with you support

AUTHOR: Ryan - (Australia)

I have not contacted the Federal Police, but I did contact my bank and request a 'dispute'.  They were very helpful.  My bank said it could take between 60 to 90 days for the dispute to be investigated.  I have read on this site that money from credit cards has been credited back.  Good luck.

I have also tried to phone the company at various times over the last week.  They are either engaged (presuming someone is on the phone there) or I receive a message to phone back during business hours.  It is very frustrating, doubly so because I bowed to the pressure of a great holiday opportunity without really thinking it would end like this.

It has been over 2 weeks and the tickets I was promised have not turned up in my letter box.  I am not holding my breath for this one.