unexpected

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: Chook — Kerikeri Nationwide New Zealand
All Seasons Travel
4104 W Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel Astar I was ripped off by this lot in late January to the tune of $998 US and asked for a full refund after I saw their name all over the scam sites here in New Zealand.I was given half back but that's it. Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: ALL SEASONS TRAVEL TAMPA

I have been another victim of these totally unscrupulous people who pose as bona fide travel agents. When I asked for a full refund the mind games started and one of the women named ' Barbara' started harassing me by phone every day for a month . I didn't answer her because I knew it'd always be the same stock answer, that the 30 day cooling off period doesn't apply to them.

I'm amazed that they seem to be able to get away with so much over so many years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Tampa-Florida-/All-Seasons-Travel-Astar-I-was-ripped-off-by-this-lot-in-late-January-to-the-tune-of-998-862442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel

ALL SEASONS TRAVEL TAMPA

AUTHOR: Chook - (New Zealand)

It's now May and I've just had my bank statement which shows the remaining money was paid in at the end of April. It's been four months of hard slog on my part, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel and I want to thank you so much for this forum to air our grievances.I had help from the Florida Dept Of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, which was invaluable.

Don't give up !