Complaint Review: All-Star Alarms

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: joannh — Barto Pennsylvania
All-Star Alarms
626 W. New Castle Street - Suite 102 Zelienople, Pennsylvania USA

All-Star Alarms All-Star Alarms Does NOT Pay Their Contractors - BEWARE! Zelienople Pennsylvania

I worked for All-Star Alarms from April 18, 2013 - April 24, 2013, 8 hours each day. I made outbound cold calls for them, trying to get people to sign up for an appointment for a 'FREE' alarm system, if they signed a 36 month contract. I was told that the pay was $8.00/hour, not much more than minimum wage. Because I needed a job to pay my mortgage, I agreed to the terms. I was 'let out of my contract' on April 25th, because I did not schedule any appointments. Now, 6 weeks later, I am STILL WAITING for my paycheck. I notified my former boss, and told her that I did not receive my check. She said she would check into it, and then I was told the check was mailed, and they needed to look into where it was. Every day, I contacted "H", and she would get in touch with Gary, and it was always some different problem. One time, they said that I had not completed the tax documents, but I had them in my sent file on my email. They requested that I fill out another W-9, and a W-4. I did so, all the while knowing that a W-4 is for tax withheld for an employee, and I was an independent contractor. So...another lie. I am asking only for what I deserve to be paid - $320. Gary Shingledecker is UNTRUSTWORTHY!!! He does not respond to emails, he hides behind his manager, like a little coward. Do NOT work for this company, unless you want to do volunteer work. You will not get paid, and will be given a total run around. I am going to the labor relations board, the BBB, and anyone else who needs to hear what a con artist he really is. I think that the Pennsylvania media needs to know, as well, and perhaps if people see how he treats his contractors, they will see the TRUE Gary Shingledecker!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Alarms-/Zelienople-Pennsylvania-16063/All-Star-Alarms-All-Star-Alarms-Does-NOT-Pay-Their-Contractors-BEWARE-Zelienople-Pen-1057476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All-Star Alarms