Museum

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pennsylvania
All Star Alarms
626 W. New Castle St. #102 Zelienople, Select State/Province USA

All Star Alarms / Monitronics alarm systems Another ex-employee - GARY SHINGLEDECKER IS A CROOK / Monitronics Alarm Systems Zelienople Pa

Is a free system really free? Not for the cost oemployees

** All Star Alarms, a Monitronics Authroized Dealer?

I find it amusing that there are othere's who are speaking up about this company. I myself should of posted sooner!

I agree with the other post on this site, Gary Shingledecker is indeed a crook, to say the least. The scams he pulls not only with customers, but with Monitronics as well. HE POCKETS THE CASH!

He used to be involved with a company, also so All Star Alarms, which was located in Cranberry Twp., Pa, who was part of ADT, where he was fired! After I had done my research, I came to find that Gary wash involved in a DUI case where a hit and run was involved. He is on probation, so does Monitronics do background checks? it makes perfect sence why he isn't paying his employees, most likely he has fines and court cost.

Gary Shingledecker would speak very poorly of his installers which are subcontractors. One instance he even threatened to call the Police on the installers. He would threaten them, not pay them, he would even tell me, under no uncertain terms give them their check, they don't deserve it. There was no reason for this. He hired a gentalman who was on parole and that should be a BIG NO NO, with the Monitronics Alarm Systems. I am not saying this employee was a "bad" person as i didnt meet him, all we did was exchange emails. Gary will post ads all over Craig's List looking For installers, sales reps, phone dialers ect. you don't know who ur talking too, they could say anything to pleased you. This company hires individuals without doing background checks? Or even meeting face to face, how does that make you feel knowing the sales rep / installer has a criminal background.

He also will pass the buck to ADT, so you have installers from another company coming to your home. How does that make you feel? There you are having an alarm system installed to remain safe right? Yet there are people coming to your home, and now they know where things are located, and your security code... Are you SAFE?

After I gave my notice after finding a better paying job/career he had brought in a replacement. I had no time to train this new employee. I was told I would be mailed my last paycheck and my bonuses would be included.. Well so not the case. I called gary and all he did was threaten me, just like he has done to others. It was 4 months after I left that I got my check, which was by no means the correct amount.

This company & Gary Shingledecker treats their employees like second class citizens. who threatens to call the police on employees, or talks poorly about his employees to others. Who hires employees without doing background check or even meeting prospects face to face.

I  will never trust an alarm company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Alarms/Zelienople-Select-StateProvince-16063/All-Star-Alarms-Monitronics-alarm-systems-Another-ex-employee-GARY-SHINGLEDECKER-IS-A-1063610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Alarms