Complaint Review: all star marketing group

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: upset — Independence Kentucky USA
all star marketing group
po box 3179 or 300 returns road wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

all star marketing group gojo overcharged me by $71.80!!!!!!! wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered the GoJo Hands Free from top tv stuff .com for $19.95 with free shipping. The order I received was doubled and I was charged the $19.95 PLUS $71.80 FOR THE OTHER SET which said they were sent by GoJo Hands Free all in the same bag.             When I called to send the extras back they tried to tell me they had no plan for the 19.95 that I was charged and to keep the extras or throw them away and all they could give me was a refund for $45.90. So I paid $45.85 for for an item that was suppose to cost me $19.95.  These people need to be stopped!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-star-marketing-group/wallingford-Connecticut-06494/all-star-marketing-group-gojo-overcharged-me-by-7180-wallingford-Connecticut-930494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all star marketing group