Complaint Review: all state financial services

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: Perry — sinking spring Pennsylvania United States of America
all state financial services
333 south hope st los angles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-778-986-7267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

all state financial services Oscar Williams deception of winning a lottery los angles, California

on 10/31/2011 I reiceved a letter stating I had won. a USA mega sweepstake for the amount of $450,000 dollars in this letter was a check from the JP Morgan in the amount of $4800,00. In the letter it stated to deposit the check and call a Mr. Oscar Williams, in which I did. He than instructed me to deposit check than call him at 1-778-986-7267 in which I did. He than instructed me to withdraw cash in the amount of $4100.00 dollars in cash then call him in the morning, and told me I would recieve the rest of my winnings by 5:00pm by a special courier. I than checked this out on the web and found out this was a scam and people were taking money out of there account and giving it over to them finding out the check was fraud and the people were having to pay there bank for this. Luckily I found this out in time, I am calling my bank tomorrow to let them know what I had found out so I owe nothing. Thank goodnes for the web I suugest any body receiving a notice of winning money check it out like i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-state-financial-services/los-angles-California-90014/all-state-financial-services-Oscar-Williams-deception-of-winning-a-lottery-los-angles-Cal-793992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all state financial services