Complaint Review: All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc

• Reported By: Terri Johnson — Superior Wisconsin
All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc
2000 N State Road 7, Suite #101 Margate, Florida USA

All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc Cancelled my move Margate Florida

I scheduled my move with this company on June 6, 2013 and paid a deposit of $661.37. My move was scheduled for either June 29th or 30th - they would let me know four days prior to the move. On June 28th, they called me and cancelled my move, saying that the previous customer was over the weight limit and that they couldn't move me. They said they'll refund my deposit within 7-10 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Van-Lines-Relocation-Inc/Margate-Florida-33063/All-State-Van-Lines-Relocation-Inc-Cancelled-my-move-Margate-Florida-1062984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc