Complaint Review: All State Waste Inc

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole Fannoney — Brockton Massachusetts
All State Waste Inc
433 Forest Avenue, Brockton MA 02301 Brockton, Massachusetts USA

All State Waste Inc Using my property to battle a contractor by dumping waste at my home Brockton Massachusetts

I recently bought a house and had a general contractor working on several renovations.  I had a dumpster here for most of the summer that the contractor rented.  Apparently the contractor and All State Waste have had some payment issues and are currently disputing an overweight fee of the dumpster that was being used for my home.  All State Waste came and removed the dumpster, they dumped it, and then ran into confrontation with the contractor about the final bill. They then got another dumpster with someone else's trash and parked it in my driveway as a method to settle a debt with the contractor.  I have called them, the police,  and the Board of Health but at the moment I can't find anyone to help me.  This is clearly not in their right to dump someone else's trash dumpster at my house because they are having a dispute with a construction company over work done at my home. [continued below]....

.....  I hope that someone can steer me right to resolve this issue quickly and without financial stress.

Am I breaking the law if I auction or sell the dumpster to another waste company after trying to get All State Waste to remove it and they refuse to come get it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Waste-Inc/Brockton-Massachusetts-02301/All-State-Waste-Inc-Using-my-property-to-battle-a-contractor-by-dumping-waste-at-my-home-1088711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Waste Inc