Complaint Review: All States Van Lines LLC

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: DGosselin — Panama City, Panama
All States Van Lines LLC
240 S. Stiles St Linden, New Jersey USA

All States Van Lines LLC Vandalism to our property, damage, committed insurance fraud Linden New Jersey

*Author of original report: Nothing but dead silence from Mr. Stein

*Author of original report: Yet More Falsehoods from Mr. Stein/All States Van Lines LLC

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Panama Move

We contracted with All States Van Lines for our move from Boston, Massachusetts to Panama City, Panama Their price was the best and they promised a good packing and move and that our good would arrive close to the time that we arrived here in Panama City.

We dealt exclusively with Mr. Michael Stein, who apparently is based in the New York/New Jersey area. On the day of the move, three Ukrainian men arrived to dissemble our furniture and begin packing our household goods. We paid the remainder of the amount we owed All States Van Lines and also paid $450 to insure our goods against damage. This was all paid by check, which All States later cashed. The agreed total cost of our move was $7441, which breaks down to $5995 for shipping, $995 for packing and $450 for insurance.

Right off the bat, the moving team began pestering my wife for a "tip" at the end of the day. I had to leave to attend an event and in my absence the leader of the group began to curse me in my wife's presence because I had not left a "tip." I'm glad we did not cave into these thugs, because according to my neighbor they began angrily kicking around my boxes of goods as if they were soccer balls. They threw our furniture on to the back of the truck and left for New York that evening.

When my goods arrived at our home in Panama we immediately noticed damages due to the poor packing and actual vandalism committed by All States' people back in Boston. We suffered at least $1500 in damages to our goods, as far as we can now determine and each day that passes we see more and more damage. The manager of the Panamanian company that performed the unpack told me that he had never seen such a reckless job in packing… ever.

I placed a call to Mr. Michael Stein from All States shortly after the unpack and he told me to file a claim against the shipping insurance. We never received any policy from him, despite their having fraudulently charged us $450 for said policy. Long story short - there never was any policy in effect. All States committed fraud when they collected money for a fictitious insurance policy. Now All States Van Lines refuses to reimburse us for our damaged/destroyed goods and even further refuses to return the $450 insurance premium paid for a policy that never even existed. They don't even answer emails anymore. All States Van Lines is a cancer and woe be to anyone who contracts them for a move.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-States-Van-Lines-LLC/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/All-States-Van-Lines-LLC-Vandalism-to-our-property-damage-committed-insurance-fraud-Lin-1103292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All States Van Lines LLC

Nothing but dead silence from Mr. Stein

AUTHOR: DGosselin - ()

Since I posted up actual emails showing All States Van Lines LLC to be full of s***, there appears to be no more responses from Mr. Stein.

The truth hurts, doesn't it Michael?

Don't do business with this lying, defrauding company!

Yet More Falsehoods from Mr. Stein/All States Van Lines LLC

AUTHOR: DGosselin - ()

Just so we're clear here, I've enclosed the actual emails received from Mr. Stein on the date in question.  You'll notice that there are no insurance forms attached whatsoever.  Also, I've attached an email sent to Mr. Stein on Nov. 26 indicating that if he returned the $450 that All States charged us for a fraudulent insurance policy, that we would forego litigation.

Ask yourself a question here, why on earth would someone take hours out of his/her time to make a false allegation against a business?  What would be the motive for doing so?  Now ask the same question about Mr. Stein and his company.  Why would HE lie and claim that his company did no wrong whatsoever?

If the answer is not absolutely clear to you, then you can go ahead and roll the dice with All States Van Lines LLC.  I wish you luck with Mr. Stein and his gang of Ukranian thugs.  By the way - don't buy the phony insurance policy!

3 EMAILS ATTACHED:

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Panama Move

AUTHOR: All States Van Lines - ()

Client has never filled out insurance forms to purchase additional insuance despite of multiple emails sent for request to fill out insurance documents. We have a proof of emails sent with no answer. After customer called, we have offered to refund insurance premium paid but we have not receive any other email or phone calls on this matter until this report.

dollar