Complaint Review: All That Cellular

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Velma — Farmington New Mexico
All That Cellular
123 Norfolk St. Brooklyn, New York USA

All That Cellular Wireless Connections Sent wrong phone, will not answer phone messages, emails, or letters, and does not stand by their 100% satisfaction guarantee Brooklyn New York

I ordered a New Samsung Gusto U365 for $79.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling on Aug. 1, 2013.

I recieved the phone on Aug. 6, 2013. It is a LOCKED phone due to being a pre-paid phone. I needed a contract phone, or whatever phone would work with my carrier.

The webpage has a tab for PAGE PLUS CELLULAR and states that their phones will work with this carrier. This is not true. They also state 100% satisfaction- Also not true. I have sent emails and have left numerous phone messages as well as mailed a letter. I have NEVER recieved a response so that I could explain my situation and they could remedy the problem.

Now I am stuck with a phone that I cannot use with my carrier and am out $84.90 which I say is what they stole from me by leaving me with no solution.

I really thought this company would be more professional and trusworthy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-That-Cellular/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/All-That-Cellular-Wireless-Connections-Sent-wrong-phone-will-not-answer-phone-messages-1080951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All That Cellular