Complaint Review: All The Time Auto, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Celica Girl 72 — Chester Maryland
All The Time Auto, Inc.
3491 Pall Mall Dr Suite 102 Jacksonville , Florida USA

All The Time Auto, Inc. Selling damaged parts Jacksonville Florida

I needed a transmission for my manual toyota, I was excited till I got the transmission in and it was grinding in 3rd gear.  Right away I called them and they told me to have the mechanic to open it and repair the synchro, well thoses transmissions are not meant to be open. So even though said they would pay for labor at $50 per hour and parts, it was a no go, and had to dispose of it ourselves.

I was then sent another one from a different place and well that one was even worse, so you could imagine the cost now is starting to go up.

I sent it back to the address provided and it came back to me, as it could not be delivered, so I sent it Fedex this time and it got there, costing me $$$

I sent Mr. Bill Fortune an invoce that was a total of $2800.00 and he offered me a mere fraction of that, and well I won't respond or call him as the last phone conversation with this man - he was cursing at me and well I have since contacted the BBB and the attorney General in Jacksonville FL.

I am now going to take legal action in my state, and am very prepared, being I have it all in writing and witeness' as well.

Stay away from these people, they sell broken parts and then charge you a restocking fee on them, I mean really a restocking fee for damaged parts, and shipping when shipping was free.

What low life pieces of Garbage these people are.

They have the morals of Guinea Pigs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-The-Time-Auto-Inc/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/All-The-Time-Auto-Inc-Selling-damaged-parts-Jacksonville-Florida-1048703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All The Time Auto, Inc.