Complaint Review: all the time auto

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: robin — stanfield North Carolina
all the time auto
jacksonville, Florida USA

all the time auto Never sent seat belt or refunded money... THEIF!!!! jacksonville Florida

I ordered a seat belt from them in 2012 for a conversion van. I knew it was hard to find and spent a lot of time making sure it was the right one. I paid up front as was their policy and awaited the belt. I then received a call about a week later that the seat belt was not the right one, and that I would be refunded my money. After waiting several weeks and no refund, I called the company. I was told that the sales person I had spoken with had caused "lots of trouble" and had been fired, but that my refund would be in the mail that week.

I waited a couple of months without luck and again contacted the company. I reached the receptionist who put me through to voice mail multiple times with no return calls. Many emails with the same result. This has been a year now and my hopes of getting my money are dwindleing without court action. Please do not use this business. Check the BBB firts, I am 1 of 77 with 41 reports without response from the business in the past few months. Their grade is FFF for a reason. I hope this saves others the trouble I and many others have been through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-the-time-auto/jacksonville-Florida/all-the-time-auto-Never-sent-seat-belt-or-refunded-money-THEIF-jacksonville-Florid-1092269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all the time auto