Complaint Review: All Tire and Wheel

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: pissed off — SPRING HILL Florida
All Tire and Wheel
4131 Lamson Ave SPRING HILL, Florida USA

All Tire and Wheel Todd Wilson Rodney Bell Sold used tires to my Mother and she had a blowout but when I tried to collect... SPRING HILL Florida

My Mom went to get her tire fixed at All Tire and Wheel in Spring Hill but Todd the manager said it couldn't be fixed so he sold my Mom a used tire! I thought that was against the law? Anyway she had a blowout in less then 10 minuets it took her to get home, when I called All Tire and Wheel they said they had no record of them even selling a used tire to my Mom. What a joke! I am reporting these people every chance I get, and I am on a mission no one gets tires from this place or any service, if have to sit in front of this place... They are scam artists and love to prey on innocent people! Wonder where the cash went that my Mom was told they would only accept for used tires? The owner Rodney stated he never got it! What a joke. Bad Bad business people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tire-and-Wheel/SPRING-HILL-Florida-34808/All-Tire-and-Wheel-Todd-Wilson-Rodney-Bell-Sold-used-tires-to-my-Mother-and-she-had-a-blo-1126381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tire and Wheel