Complaint Review: All Total Services Plumbing

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Athos P — Washington Dist of Columbia
All Total Services Plumbing
5924 Westridge Ct Alexandria, Virginia USA

All Total Services Plumbing Received Deposit and Disapeared - No Service Received Alexandria Virginia

*Author of original report: Stay Away From All Total Service Plumbing

Scot Came to house to give me an estimate and after we agreed on the price I handed him a check of $1,000 as a deposit to come in start the job next day.

This guy never showed up he stole my money and I ended up filing a low suite against him at the small calim court. A judgment was issued against him and still he did not manage to meat his oligations and return the money back to me.

Stay away from him!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Total-Services-Plumbing/Alexandria-Virginia-22310/All-Total-Services-Plumbing-Received-Deposit-and-Disapeared-No-Service-Received-Alexand-1105594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Total Services Plumbing

Stay Away From All Total Service Plumbing

AUTHOR: Athos P - ()

Scot Morgal came to my house to give me an estimate for plumbing work. After we agreed on the price I handed him a check of $1,000 and that was the last time I saw him.

He was suppose to come in the next day to start the work and he never showed up.

I filed with the small claims court and after many months a Judgment has been issued against Mr. Scot. Even after the judgment was issued against him he still refused to give the money that stole from me.

If you are looking for a plumber and you are considering this guy I would think twice before hiring him

Attached you will find the Judgment that was issued by DC Court against this guy.