Complaint Review: all tune and lube

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: mark john villegas — la puente California United States of America
all tune and lube
521 w imperial hwy la habra ca 90631 la habra, California United States of America

all tune and lube - hamzeh shirazi CHARGED MORE THAN THE COUPON AND THEN TRIED TO GET ME TO MAKE REPAIRS THAT WERE NOT NEEDED. THIS PLACE CHARGED ME 15 DOLLARS FOR A #1057 BULB BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DRIVE HOME WITHOUT A BRAKE LIGHT. la habra, California

This place treated me so rude, they charged me more than the coupon stated and tried to get me to make unnecessary repairs.  I thought They would help me out after I noticed my brake light out and they charged me 15 more dollars for a #1057 bulb so I could drive home safe.  Please learn from my mistake and stay away from these ripp offs 15 dollars and I had to twist the bulb in myself. Shame on you All Tune and Lube   521 w imperial hwy La Habra ca 90631 714 8714144

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-tune-and-lube/la-habra-California-90631/all-tune-and-lube-hamzeh-shirazi-CHARGED-MORE-THAN-THE-COUPON-AND-THEN-TRIED-TO-GET-ME-T-797597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all tune and lube