lying

• Reported By: Ms. Nora Giles — Fayetteville North Carolina
All Tune & Lube
3805-1 Raeford Road Fayetteville, North Carolina USA

All Tune & Lube Mike & Loretta Todd scanned /ripoff Fayetteville North Carolina

I took my car (2004 Chyrsler Sebring convertible) to this shop, and Mike assure me that he was going to repair it, instead he re-assign my car to his top mechanic and this mechanic drove my car 20 miles outside of Fayetteville, NC to his back yard to repair. When I found out about it, I was very upset, because didn't suppose to leave the shop. But Mike said he will stand by the Mechanic work and he will make it right what ever happen. I pay $506.00 dollars for repairs, and I have a shot engine and no car to drive. Mike refused to stand by his word so I happen to take him, his business to court. And I really didn't want to do that, but very unfair and other employees started taking parts off my car while it was sitting there, waiting for Mike to make a decision. I need other people to know about this shop. It's name need to be change to Chop Shop, instead of All Tune & Lube.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tune-Lube/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28304/All-Tune-Lube-Mike-Loretta-Todd-scanned-ripoff-Fayetteville-North-Carolina-1101477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune & Lube