Complaint Review: All4Cellular.com

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: David — Madison Wisconsin
All4Cellular.com
Brooklyn, New York USA

All4Cellular.com Sold defective products, solicited reviews, deleted negative reviews, falsely reported 100% positive reviews. Brooklyn New York

I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. All three were defective. They all generated "not charging" messages on my iPads and didn't appear to charge (or charged so slowly as to be undetectable after several hours).

I had received an email from All4Cellular asking me to review the products in my recent order. So I was happy to warn others of my experience.

I submitted a short review stating the facts, basically that all three units I ordered were nonfunctional and encouraging shoppers to avoid this product.

The review was removed from my account and never posted. I posted a second, very similar review. Again, it was removed and never posted. I tried twice more before finally emailing All4Cellular and asking for an explanation.

No response.

I can't help but question their honesty and integrity especially when reading on their product page under reviews "100.00% of respondents would recommend this to a friend." Not true!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All4Cellularcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11215/All4Cellularcom-Sold-defective-products-solicited-reviews-deleted-negative-reviews-fa-1106232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All4Cellular.com