Complaint Review: allaboutprize.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: grace — LEICESTER Nationwide United Kingdom
allaboutprize.com
AllAboutPrizes.com Hovedvagtsgade 8, 2. Sal Dk-110 Internet United States of America

allaboutprize.com I STARTED TO FILL IN ONE OF THERE FREE RAZOR FARM AND DID NOT FINISH IT AND FOR GET ALL ABOUT IT AND THEN THEY TOOK 29.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WHEN I CALL THEM AND TOLD THEM THAT I DIDNT GET ANY THING S, Internet

I started to fill in this farm to get a free razor and didn't  finish it and for get all about it.

Then some time after this company call ALLABOUTPRIZE.COM take 29.00 from my account, so I call them to fine out who they were and why did they take my money. So they say I sing up for a membership so I told them no I told them I didn't even get anything from, the lady I speak to said thy couldn't send me the razor because I didn't finish the farm so they didn't have my name or address but theY still refuse to give me my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allaboutprizecom/internet/allaboutprizecom-I-STARTED-TO-FILL-IN-ONE-OF-THERE-FREE-RAZOR-FARM-AND-DID-NOT-FINISH-IT-977473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allaboutprize.com