lighting

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Yuma Arizona United States of America
allaboutthebaby.com
15 Woodfield Rd., Pomona, NY 10970 Internet United States of America

allaboutthebaby.com CEO of allaboutthebaby.com Llyod Ecker (845) 362-3174 Consumer Fraud, stealing, selling personal information, lying, harassment, false advertising Internet

I am pregnant, so I was looking for baby stuff online when I saw an ad for this company. They promised tons of free baby items, but did not say they were going to use my personal information. I recieved a call from them right away verifying my info. And i asked the man if anyone else would be contacting me. He said just the "go back to school" people and financial aid company would send e-mails, no phone calls, so I agreed. They tried to get me suckered into giving my debit card #, but i refused. After this call i started receiving calls and hundreds of spam e-mails from many different companies (including hook-up sites) this is very upsetting to me and my husband. I wish i never signed up for this worthless piece of crap company. Please new mothers, learn from my mistake. Neither you or your baby need this added stress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allaboutthebabycom/internet/allaboutthebabycom-CEO-of-allaboutthebabycom-Llyod-Ecker-845-362-3174-Consumer-Fraud-1023866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allaboutthebaby.com