Complaint Review: allbobbleheads.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: jhawk89 — Lisle Illinois United States of America

allbobbleheads.com All Bobble Heads Custom Bobble Heads, Internet

Do NOT buy a bobble head from this company!  Don't waste your money on a groupon!  I ordered a bobble head on 3.15.12.  I even paid $25 extra for quicker shipping.  I uploaded the pictures, as requested.  Today, 4.27.12, I decided to give them a call to check the status of my order.  I was told that there was a broken link in the pictures that I sent and the pictures were no good.  Come on, I had to call them to find out this information???  6 weeks later????  They charged my credit card immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allbobbleheadscom/internet/allbobbleheadscom-All-Bobble-Heads-Custom-Bobble-Heads-Internet-874735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allbobbleheads.com