Complaint Review: allbobbleheads.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: beans — mashpee Massachusetts United States of America
345 West John Street Hicksville, New York 11801 Internet United States of America

allbobbleheads.com Company does not stand buy delivery guranatee. Do NOT buy from them! Internet

I ordered a bobblehead Feb. 1st and as of June 21, still have not recieved it.
When I followed up at 9 weeks they said they would still be able to deliver within thier 9-12 week guarantee, but when pulling up my account they noticed a picture was loaded correctly.
I resent it at 9 weeks and still didn't get my email proof till week #12. At this point the bobblehead didn't look anything like the pictures and I spent 3 weeks going back and forth asking repeatidly for them to fix the same issues as the first email.
I finally approved images May 29th and now it's been 3 weeks and still no product delivery or confirmation of shipment.

They claim that the delay in images at week 9 was because they have these made in China.. well then move your production site!!!!

They processed my money on day one!!!

I would highly discourage anyone from using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allbobbleheadscom/internet/allbobbleheadscom-Company-does-not-stand-buy-delivery-guranatee-Do-NOT-buy-from-them-I-900734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allbobbleheads.com