Complaint Review: allbobbleheads.com

• Reported By: M J - NY — Manhatten New York United States of America
allbobbleheads.com
345 W John St Internet United States of America

allbobbleheads.com WORST COMPANY - RUDE - RIPOFF - DONT USE THEM, Internet

I would NEVER recommend http://allbobbleheads.com to anyone.  This company took my money very easily online and took me over 14 weeks to get a product that didnt even look like the photos I gave them to make it look like

They tell you you receive proofs, well that took weeks and weeks before I seen 1, then I asked for changes and 3 weeks later they sent the same proofs, I wrote them to advise it never changed and 2 weeks later the same photos came.  I got so upset, I called and spoke with a Mike person, well I wish I would of called first as after speaking to him, I come to realize he is a very mean person, rude and very nasty to a client.

I finally gave up and just took the doll, then threw it out.  Terrible way to treat a client  - Learn how to run a business...  DO not use them

In general. I had horrible service, and was not at all impressed with the final product. Complete waste of my money on what I'd hoped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allbobbleheadscom/internet/allbobbleheadscom-WORST-COMPANY-RUDE-RIPOFF-DONT-USE-THEM-Internet-989753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allbobbleheads.com