Complaint Review: alldaychemist

• Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — St. Cloud Minnesota United States of America
alldaychemist

alldaychemist ADC alldaychemist credit card fraud New Delhi, Internet

In just a few days after ordering from alldaychemist fraudulent charges started to appear on my credit card and I started receiving hundreds of spam email. I used this card as an emergency back up for the purchase of gasoline in case I didn't have the cash in my wallet. Before ordering from alldaychemist, I hadn't used the card in over four months so I'm sure of where the fraud originated. Luckily the bank called and I canceled the card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alldaychemist/internet/alldaychemist-ADC-alldaychemist-credit-card-fraud-New-Delhi-Internet-724485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alldaychemist