Complaint Review: alldaychemist

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — encinitas California United States of America
alldaychemist
Internet India

alldaychemist alldaychemist.com, After ordering this company uses your credit card information to place other orders online. They were the only company that had access to my account number and many other orders were placed with other, India, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Alldaychemist.com is legit

*Consumer Comment: Allday Chemist

This company uses your credit card number after placing an order to do other online transactions that charge your account. I definitely know that this is the case because they are the only company that I have done business with on the card that I used. The next day after placing the order there was many fraud transactions on my card. Beware when placing an order with this company and watch your account after placing an order with them. Their business name is alldaychemist and their website address is www.alldaychemist.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alldaychemist/internet/alldaychemist-alldaychemistcom-After-ordering-this-company-uses-your-credit-card-informa-698221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alldaychemist

Alldaychemist.com is legit

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

This is to rebut the comments from the individual who claimed this company used his credit card info fraudulently. I have ordered from alldaychemist.com at least 5 times. Each time I have received what I ordered and each package came in a rapid fashion. NEVER has any fraudulent actions been fine with any of my credit card info. I am adamant about this. I go over each of my statements with a fine tooth comb. Thus if this person claims are true, it was probably an employee of the company that either tried and succeeded or more likely, tried and failed. An isolated incident. There is and will always be some inherent danger of giving your cc info over the Internet.

Allday Chemist

AUTHOR: Franklin - (USA)

I have used this Company(Alday Chemist) for almost 8 years and never had any negative feed back.My orders were very prompt and my payments through credit cards were never abused.Recently I see Alday chemist prefers payment by check and they give me a discounted price.I have purchased medications cost in USA a rediculous $6.00 per pill and it cost only Cts 50 in Alday chemist and manufactured by very reputable manufacturers like Ran baxy of India etc.

I like to inform people that they can save and help to change Rediculous pricing by local manufacturers.This is one of the reasons for the health care cost in USA.

Franklin.S.Samuel