Complaint Review: Allen Cadillac

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Somewhere California
Allen Cadillac
28332 Camino Capistrano Laguna Niguel, California USA

Allen Cadillac Scam! There service department will rip you off and hold you hostage Laguna Niguel California

I've never received such awful "service" as that which I experienced from Allen Cadillac. I took in my very old car to get it fixed and gave them explicit instructions that they were not to do any work on it until I gave my final approval, especially if the repairs were going to be expensive as the car wasn't worth anything. They completely ignored that, kept my car in the shop for days, refused to let me take it home or tell me what the status was. When I finally was able to get an answer, they informed me that they had done hundreds of dollars of repairs and refused to let me pick it up until I paid their extortion. I will never buy another GMC car again and I will certainly never recommend that anyone go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Cadillac/Laguna-Niguel-California-92677/Allen-Cadillac-Scam-There-service-department-will-rip-you-off-and-hold-you-hostage-Lagun-1076081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Cadillac