Complaint Review: Allen Edelman Management

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: AshleyT — Los Angeles California
Allen Edelman Management
6230 Wilshire Blvd #175 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Los Angeles , California USA

Allen Edelman Management AEM Talent Agency is a SCAM. Do not get caught up with them! Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Happy Client of AEM

*Consumer Comment: AEM has been GREAT to me as a Client!

*General Comment: Very Happy Client

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Manager

Allen Edelman Managment Talent Acting SCAM

This company is a scam! Do not use them. They have a horrible staff with no morals.  You will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Edelman-Management-/Los-Angeles-California-90048/Allen-Edelman-Management-AEM-Talent-Agency-is-a-SCAM-Do-not-get-caught-up-with-them-1098827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Edelman Management

Happy Client of AEM

AUTHOR: Scott Connors - ()

I have been represented by Allen Edelman Mgmt. for close to 10 years now and my experience has been nothing but positive.  Allen, Chi and Quan have always been supportive, honest and responsive to my needs.  Above all I know that they have my back.  They have taken me from being a green actor with no credits to Guest Star and Recurring roles on major shows (I don’t know if it is appropriate to list them here, so I’ll leave that to IMDB).  Other clients of AEM that I know personally are doing as well or better.

I trust them with guiding my career and will continue to do so,

Scott Connors

Actor

AEM has been GREAT to me as a Client!

AUTHOR: Kevin D'Arcy - ()

I am signed with Allen Edelman Management and over these four years, my experience continues to be great! The advice and guidance they have given has been invaluable to me. I have no problem paying them their commission when I "book" because well... I BOOKED! This is why I signed with a management company so to me that is proof of success!

I check my actor's ego at the door. I need a team that will tell me what I can't see about myself objectively. They don't always tell me what I want to hear but it's usually what I need to hear. When I book a job, no one cheers louder than these guys. They have earned my faith in them.

Ultimately, I am responsible for my career choices. Signing with AEM is one of the best moves I have made. I would never sign any contract without understanding what I am agreeing to, that's just common sense. They've never let me down. I trust these guys with the direction my career is taking because I know they have got my back. The rest is up to me!

#3 General Comment

Very Happy Client

AUTHOR: Jessica - ()

I have been signed with Allen Edelman (AEM) for two years now, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.  They have helped me with all aspects of my career, from getting auditions to getting new commercial agents, to finding great headshot photographers and everything in between.  I know that my entertainment industry I.Q. has grown exponentially since signing with AEM.

I truly feel that all of my needs are met, and that they care about my career growth as well as my growth as an artist.  Chi Lo's knowledge of every aspect of the entertainment industry has been extremely beneficial to my career.  I know that I am in good hands!  And I am happy to pay their commission when I book work because I know how tirelessly they are working for me.  I am very happy and very lucky to be with AEM!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Manager

AUTHOR: Allen Edelman - ()

AEM works very hard for our clients and only receive the standard commisions from the work our client books. We have no need to scam anyone!  I can only assume the false statement is from a disguntal former client who owes us money and chose to attack our company in a attempt to shift focus.

shouldnt