Complaint Review: Allen Lewis associates

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Courtney boston — Meridian Mississippi United States of America
Allen Lewis associates
1185 Lane ave south suite #5 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Allen Lewis associates A guy named mark I think he was a black male Nasty attitude He was very angry and he kept trying to make me give him my checking account and was saying you just don't understand you need to pay this he acted like I stole something like I was go Jacksonville , Florida

*General Comment: Allen, Lewis & Assoc.

When I called them they kept transferring to different people finally I talked to some guy named mark.

He came off insteadly with an nasty attitude he told that I had a suite with this law firm because I hadn't paid on my instrument. Then he said if you pay the balance off today you won't have to pay no interest I told him I don't have 1276.35. Then he said I know you have an checking acct( in a nasty voice so don't lie and say you don't have one). He told me he had all of my personal information sitting in front of him. Mark Newman wanted me to give him my bank acct number so they could deduct the debt out of my acct. I don't give my acct info out to no one he got loud and kept telling I didn't understand what serious trouble I was in he kept threatening me as if I was gonna go to jail or something he had a very nasty attitude he told you had plenty of time to pay us

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lewis-associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Allen-Lewis-associates-A-guy-named-mark-I-think-he-was-a-black-male-Nasty-attitude-He-was-956363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Lewis associates

#1 General Comment

Allen, Lewis & Assoc.

AUTHOR: pissed - (United States of America)

I had a horrible experience with this same guy, his name is "Mark Newman". He is the worst to deal with. I had one last payment with these guys, and this man had the nerve to try to tell me, which date he was taking the money from my account without my authorization.  I then talked with a manager named  Mike Ferguson, who was helpful and set up my payment on the date that i needed.
My advice to anyone, when dealing with payment arrangement set ups. Do not go  through Mark Newman, he is a "Jerk", and sounds like a miserable individual, he is  definitely not an asset to this company, hopefully if they look at this information,
they will find that out soon enough and get rid of him. Thank God i'm almost done with them.