Complaint Review: Allen Mello Chrysler Doge

• Reported By: Bill — Manchester New Hampshire
Allen Mello Chrysler Doge
13 Marmon Dr. Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Allen Mello Chrysler Doge Can't trust Allen Mello Nashua New Hampshire

My primary complaint with Allen Mello is that they sold me a used vehicle with undisclosed damage and refused to repair it.  They gave me the run around and had me get a quote from a body shop, just to tell me that I would have to pay the entire amount of about $750.  What a waste of time and lack of respect from the dealership.  I also don't trust their service dept. as I'm on my third torque converter and willl need another soon.  They also charged me $100 to change a fuse before.

I will never buy from them again and I recommend you stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Mello-Chrysler-Doge/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03103/Allen-Mello-Chrysler-Doge-Cant-trust-Allen-Mello-Nashua-New-Hampshire-1090228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Mello Chrysler Doge