• Report: #1020057

40 New bond Street W1S 2RX LONDON, Select State/Province United Kingdom
  • Phone: 0034631187583
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

allfundsbank - Peter Haron & Bassiter - Marvin Hayes PETER HARON BANK PRESINDENT Create fraud taking 20,000 from mee stating i had to pay this for a hertiance and then wanted more becasue no will avialable check with uk and I was told it was a scam I want my money back. LONDON United Kingdom

Received a email about a uncles passing and money that was in his account . His wife and his daughter was killed so they contact me as next of kin as they could not find anyone thus I persuded it. The issue was I should of question with having a lawyer involved why would i have to send any money I should of questioned my lawyer. Thus this first money they received was 2700.00 and the the second was 16,785.00

as this was to pay fro probate all along if they money was in Patrick Kreilings account then they could of taken the money out of the account at the end when they transfered the remaining to my account. Peter then came back and said I had to send more money for the will and I said MR Hayes should have all the documents and I should pay for this. Of course Mr Hayes could not find the will. I tried and search and could find the wilol either they just sent me death certificate. I have all the communication and a ton of emails I asked them to send my money back and they said they couldn't unless I came to Spain. They had no problem me sending it to them but they have issues sending it back and from some UK commentary I have been told I was scammed I need help to recover this money as it is my mothers she is 81 and she has very little to live on. I should of never every answered the email and or took money from my mom when she has very little.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allfundsbank-uk-Peter-Haron-Bassiter-Marvin-Hayes/LONDON-Select-StateProvince-/allfundsbank-Peter-Haron-Bassiter-Marvin-Hayes-PETER-HARON-BANK-PRESINDENT-Create-f-1020057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allfundsbank uk Peter Haron & Bassiter Marvin Hayes

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC