efficient

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Washington Dist of Columbia
allhdd.com
9229 Queens Blvd Ste. 2F Rego Park, New York USA

allhdd.com dishonest advertising, withheld refund for RMA'd hardware, impossible to contact Rego Park New York

My first issue has to do with misleading advertising.  I tried to buy 2 hard disks, but days later was told they were out-of-stock.  However the exact listing was still on their website, with a higher price.

In late April I went ahead and made the purchase at the new price, which was still a reasonable price.  I realized once I received them that I had ordered the wrong parts.  I knew there would be a high (30%!) restocking charge, but decided I would return them anyway since I couldn't use them and it was my fault for ordering the wrong equipment.

I requested an RMA number through the ticket system at allhdd.com on May 6th, and received the RMA number on May 15th.  I then returned the hard disks using the instructions given to me, writing the RMA number on the box and including a copy of the RMA inside the box.

The USPS priority tracking information shows the package was delivered May 24th.  Since that time I have left many voice messages and contacted them through their online ticket system about receiving a credit for the returned items.  None of my correspondence has been answered, and there has been no credit to my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allhddcom/Rego-Park-New-York-11374/allhddcom-dishonest-advertising-withheld-refund-for-RMAd-hardware-impossible-to-conta-1079372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allhdd.com