Complaint Review: Alliance Acquisitions Associates

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Sanderson Texas
Alliance Acquisitions Associates
3901 Roswell Road Suite 215 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff disappeared in the middle of the night without refunding money for not selling business Marietta Georgia

*Author of original report: Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Mararietta, Ga

Alliance Acquisitions Associates Inc. and their owners disappeared at the end of the year without refunding our $5000. We tried calling, faxing, and emailing but the phones are either not in service or busy. We contacted the Georgia Attorney Generals office and they sent us to another office. We have been trying to get our money back as we are a small (3 employees) repair shop and they promised that they would sell our business. Since we got our "business evaluation" we have heard nothing since. I tried calling months ago and they told me that they could not tell me anything and that they would contact us if they had a buyer. Well NOTHING. We are wondering if there is going to be a class action lawsuit. If there is contact us as we would like to join. I'm sure that there are a lot of us out there that could really use the money that they basically stole from us. I want my money back and I would really like to see all of those responsible for this to go to jail and have to pay back every person that they ripped off. Please help us find the responsible party as they have scammed people from coast to coast and they need to be stopped!!

Staci
Sanderson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-ripoff-disappeared-in-the-middle-of-the-night-without-ref-230128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates

Alliance Acquisitions Associates, Mararietta, Ga

AUTHOR: Staci - (U.S.A.)

I would welcome anyone who wants to get these people for the rip off and have them pay for what they have done to THOUSANDS of people. Look at our original posting and contact us so that maybe we can get a class action suit together to try to get our money back.

Phelps