Complaint Review: alliance collections

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: jalufka — corinth Mississippi
alliance collections
texas corinth, Select State/Province USA

alliance collections told me what i could afford to pay was not enough corinth texas

these sorry people at random without warning started garnishing my wages a year after. The report was turned over to them! They called my pregnant wife a stupid liar! We tried to offer a settlement and they refused it! They were taking a fourth of my paycheck while my wife was off after the birth of my daughter! We tried to lower the payment and they raised it! When my company shut down I drew unemployment they did not contact me! We applied for a loan to buy a home and this shot is still on my credit report and the only reason we can not receive a loan to purchase a home! My wife called and they told her we had been to court and everything and she was very friendly with the woman and said we have not the woman called her a liar and started popping off dates! They then began to harass my parents and they supposedly contacted my lawyer he has never hears of them! They r ruining my life! They refuses a settlement! Wtf r hard working people suppose to do! Screw this company they r crucid. And the IRS will catch up.to them one day we have no revolts they were misteriously lost in the mail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alliance-collections/corinth-Select-StateProvince/alliance-collections-told-me-what-i-could-afford-to-pay-was-not-enough-corinth-texas-1064787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alliance collections