Complaint Review: Alliance Moving Services Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 01, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Queens New York
Alliance Moving Services Inc.
920 35th Ave. Queens, New York USA

Alliance Moving Services Inc. This company will LIE LIE LIE to get your credit card # over the phone....and then DISAPPEAR on MOVING DAY. Queens New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE EX EMPLOYEE - WROTE THIS

*Consumer Comment: MICHAEL HAS NO OTHER LIES LEFT

*Consumer Comment: So Alliance must have a ' No Name Policy '

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE STATEMENT Competitor / Disgruntled Ex employee Wrote this .

This company will LIE LIE LIE to get your credit card # from you. And then they will DISAPPEAR on your moving day. Do yourself a favor.....Hire ANY OTHER COMPANY than Alliance Moving Services Inc.. They will RIP YOU OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Moving-Services-Inc/Queens-New-York-11435/Alliance-Moving-Services-Inc-This-company-will-LIE-LIE-LIE-to-get-your-credit-card-ove-1088577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Moving Services Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE EX EMPLOYEE - WROTE THIS

AUTHOR: JerryW - ()

SHE IS SIMPLY UPSET BECAUSE SHE GOT DISMISSED FOR BEING TARDY HABITUALY AND WE WILL NOT GIVE HER THE JOB BACK, SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENNCES PLEASE CALL US.

MICHAEL HAS NO OTHER LIES LEFT

AUTHOR: Pissed - ()

Alliance Moving Services in NY 800-267-0308  Long Island City NY USDOT#2415849  MC# 831735

The so called owner of this Brokerage has no other rebuttals left but to deny real customers' experience by blaming other good moving companies or disgruntle workers. Well if they have all these so called " disgruntled workers " that in itself has a lot to say for what type of operation they are running.

I am glad to see people fighting back and trying to shut them down. These guys are straight crooks and cowards.

Keep writing reviews and lets try to help their potential victims to steer clear of these scam artists.

So Alliance must have a ' No Name Policy '

AUTHOR: Renee - ()

I am Rene B. And I am still dealing with getting 3/4th's of my household back. They sent ' Movers ' Sept 5th and they took 3/4th's of my household, knowing I couldn't just leave and follow them like planned because I would be traveling alone..... Between Alliance and the 'Movers ' they use they have cost me real close to $10,000.00 and now I have to pay 9000.00 to 12,000.00 to get the rest of my stuff down to Florida. I have ALREADY LOST the house I put a downpayment on and the house payments I have made thus far....

I have pd $2701.22 to Alliance and the 1st 1/2 of remaining balance to High Desert Holds WY LLC ( the Movers ) and it took getting the local Police involved to find out anyone and everyone's last name. Then when I asked for their company name I was given 2, so when I went to research them they had MULTIPLE Names, businesses, address, phone #'s and absolutely NO FULL NAMES < ANYWHERE !!! Stil dealing w/them, both ALLIANCE and the MOVERS but I am NOT one to back  off when things are just WRONG !!! Sincerely,

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE STATEMENT Competitor / Disgruntled Ex employee Wrote this .

AUTHOR: Alliance Moving Services Inc. - ()

I am one of the owners of the company and we have NEVER EVER done such action.

We are a company with an excellent track record and have never kept/refused a refund when its due,

This blog/report was DEFINITELY done by either a Competitor or an ex-employee.

We are a company that consistently screens all of our employees and if they are not meeting our background checks they are no longer part of our organization.

On another note, we are and have been doing such a great job providing affordable rates for such a long time that competitors are upset that we are such a reputable company.