Complaint Review: alliance one

• Reported By: adeline — tacoma Washington United States of America
alliance one
gig harbor, Washington United States of America

alliance one NON-NEGOTIABLE COLLECTORS WITH NO GIVE gig harbor, Washington

*Consumer Comment: So Send This Documentation To...

With this company handling citations for people with suspended licenses.  Wa State will have record high suspensions for years.  I spoke with a lady last week at Alliance One about getting on a payment plan.  She spurted out a ridiculous amount of money to start the payment plan.  Finally, she came down to half the original amount.  Well, I am unemployed, so that will be all of my check.  I paid a pal to drive me over the bridge with my funds and WOW the snippy receptionist asked if I had the Five Hundred and I said NO, i was told I could start with $200.00.  She read on her computer that I had spoken with someone last week, but now the court wants them to collect at least 50% down.  Well, I became that snip behind the counter and she got her supervisor with a huge chip on her shoulder to come tell me the same thing she did.  I told her one of her employees offered me that deal and her receptionist just read it in the notes.  She did not care and told me that if I did not lower my tone, she is not giving me a chance to make payments.  Well, my fine is 900.00 and I had 200./ I even asked her to make my monthly payments larger, so I could at least get paying on this and get my license.  She not only was completely non-professional with her stained shirt and cleavage a little too tacky, she would not hear one thing I was trying to negotiate with her.  Tell me, what collection agency woud ever turn down one dollar towards a debt.  Even If I did default on payment, she could always re-suspend my license.  This comany does not have the peoples well being on their list nor do they qualify to assist people to become legal drivers.  Adeline, Tacoma, wa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alliance-one/gig-harbor-Washington-98335/alliance-one-NON-NEGOTIABLE-COLLECTORS-WITH-NO-GIVE-gig-harbor-Washington-567377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alliance one

So Send This Documentation To...

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

the agency that is supposed to regulate terrible practices like in this case: