Complaint Review: Alliance one

• Reported By: Poisoncup — Portland Oregon United States of America
Alliance one
Gig harbor, WA Gig harbor, Washington United States of America

Alliance one Reposting old debt On credit report Gig harbor , Washington

The City of Seattle has hired these crooks to collect up paid tickets as private debts through them.
Not only do parking tickets originally fined for $32 grow to more the $200, I am now seeing old tickets of 5 years or more return to my report as new, there for extending the 7 year life of the debt?
How is this legal?
Credit reports are only supposed to keep a history of 7 years, if this agency can just reopen a claim over and over again, I'll never be able to repair my credit.
When I've disputed these claims, the burden off proof has been put back to me.
How am I supposed to prove that they are re-reporting history.
I have a debt from this year and I haven't even gotten a ticket in 5 years or been in that state!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-one/Gig-harbor-Washington-/Alliance-one-Reposting-old-debt-On-credit-report-Gig-harbor-Washington-965860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance one