Complaint Review: Alliance one

• Reported By: Anthony — California United States of America
Alliance one
San Diego San Diego,, California United States of America

Alliance one Franchise Tax Board Court Ordered debt San Diego, California

I received a letter from the Franchise tax board (California) stating that I owe a court ordered debt and the actions they will take if the debt is not paid in full in 10 days. The thing is though only my first name is on the letter it's not the correct last name at all or even my last name spelled incorrectly, but the first name is correct. When I called the number on the referring office it states it's Alliance One, yet on the referring office column it says Alameda Superior Court.

I never received a a court appearance letter from them. I did hang up because I am trying to inform myself before dealing with this (even if I don't really have to). I have no idea what the collection is for or why. I do not want my wages garnished, or bank account attached to this, or any other extreme measure. I have no idea where to start so I googled this topic and Ripoff Report came up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-one/San-Diego-California-/Alliance-one-Franchise-Tax-Board-Court-Ordered-debt-San-Diego-California-897129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance one