Complaint Review: alliance protective group

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: blackwing52 — arlington Texas United States of America
alliance protective group
2100 N. HWY 360 STE 1906-A, Grand Prairie, TX 7505 grand prairie, Texas United States of America

alliance protective group apg rip off grand prairie, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Bruce Middlebrooks Sr. (1962 - 2011)

*General Comment: a.p.g security

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntled ex-employee

*Author of original report: to who it may concern

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THOMAS NEWTON

i was a supervisor for Alliance Protective group apg when it first open its doors in 2010. for several months i saw how eric Robertson and wife tamika Robertson treated its employees.

when he closed his doors from selling his first company R&A security to another company. he pocketed money from the closing of the sale from his clients instead of paying his emploiyees. so he started his new company Alliance Protective Group. he was confronted on this and stated that if he was convicted or felony theft that he would flee the USA and go to Africa.

he miss treated his employees from over working the employees with little pay and cheating his clients by saying he would cover their properties. he would tell his employees to falsify reports saying that they had been on the clients property for the coverage. he and his wife would pocket the money. if an employee spoke up in his office he would have the capitan at the time write a employee violation report. he would require the capitan to use his personal vehicle to perform the patrols without paying for gas or milage. the checks that eric and tamika handed out were personal company checks and not with you statements. if you were shorted your money they would either pay in cash or another check and the checks didnt always clear.

when i told Eric and Tamika about how long the required time was to do the patrols for the tarrant county they told me to falsiy the patrol report for the client saying that we, "all patrol officers" had patrolled the clients property the requested times. Eric did not care how long the patrols took, he only wanted to cut the cost of the patrols to pay the patrol officers less and pocket the rest. each patrol officer was required to attend meetings without pay and do post checks on their own time off the clock.

i remember when middlebrooks first came to work for APG. i had made the schedule for him and made sure he got the times off that he needed. but when i left APG on new years eve 2010, i heard that the new Deputy Chief had changed that no employee would get requested times off. even when i left the company they denied to pay me my last salary and docked my last check. when i confronted Eric and Tamika they said that they took me that they did not owe me another cent.

when Eric had a question about the law, he would ask his supervisors, example domestic violence. sure he could talk the talk but when it came to knowing the law, he couldnt. shows that he couldnt be a police officer. how can a police officer, new or old, not understand the criminal laws.

if you do any business with Eric or Tamika Robertson you need to watch out, they will take your money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alliance-protective-group/grand-prairie-Texas-75055/alliance-protective-group-apg-rip-off-grand-prairie-Texas-802545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alliance protective group

Bruce Middlebrooks Sr. (1962 - 2011)

AUTHOR: fatirishgypsies - (USA)

to whom it may concern
ALLIANCE PROTECTIVE GROUP put this man to rest after firing him for doing his job
i hope Eric gets what he deserves one day

Birth: 1962, USADeath: Jun. 4, 2011
Fort Worth
Tarrant County
Texas, USA
Bruce Middlebrooks Sr. (1962 - 2011)

Bruce Middlebrooks Sr., 48, answered the Master's call Saturday, June 4, 2011. Celebration of life: 10 a.m. Saturday, June 11, in the chapel of Gregory W. Spencer Funeral Directors. Interment: Cedar Hill Memorial Park. Visitation: You may visit Mr. Middlebrooks 7 to 8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.

Survivors: Those left to cherish his memories are his children, Bruce Jr., Terrance Middlebrooks; parents, Edker and Frances Middlebrooks; brother, Edker Jr.; sisters, Paula, Derrah, Jacquelyn and Vicki Middlebrooks; a host of other relatives and friends.

Published in Star-Telegram on June 9, 2011 http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=71054530

#2 General Comment

a.p.g security

AUTHOR: fatirishgypsies - (USA)

this security company is a joke the fake reports never do what they say. Eric is a liar  cheats checks and clients i know ex workers he ripped off alot people patrol drivers never make post after dark its a fact . this company wont last long !!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled ex-employee

AUTHOR: SECURITY 1 - (United States of America)

The funny thing about this is that if you were done this way when you worked for R & A Security then why would you come back and work for me again in 2010.   Did you ask yourself that question?  So everyone reading this knows that you are mad because you  got caught not doing your job.  The whole process in which you handled this is totally immature.. that tells me that years have gone by and you are still dwelling on the same drama and still immature.  I do not have time for drama I have a business to run.  Truth to the matter is... this time you were not transferred to another sister company ... YOU WERE FIRED!!!!

When I go and make promises to my clients I expect the job to be done correctly that's why you were in place as a supervisor on which you could not handle this postition.

SO LOOKS LIKE THE JOKE IS ON YOU!!!

to who it may concern

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

To whom it may concern,

I personally have observed how wrong this statement is that is drawn toward Mr. Newton. For months I have seen him patrolling complexes in my neighbor hood and how he handles the groups of people that have brought drugs into my community. He has acted in the most professional way and majority of the other officers that have had any dealings with Mr. Newton have said the same about him. My family and I have all said that when he is patrolling our community that we feel a lot safer.

When we found out that Mr. Newton left our community we started to fear that the drugs would return. Several days later our fears came true. We did see a white police car driving into our community with markings on it. When we stopped the driver to tell him of the drugs. He yelled at us saying we were bothering him.  we called the management of our property and told them how unprofessional the new officer was.

Since then we have seen another security company take their place.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THOMAS NEWTON

AUTHOR: SECURITY 1 - (United States of America)

to any security company please do not hire thomas newton he is a lier and a thief he is a security guard who plays cop on the job he will get you sued yes i did hire him back in 2010 because i thought he was a good officer which was nothing more than a lie because when you have clients who call you and say they havent seen security all day and then when you have a manager who states they havent seen security but sees him come and drop the security report and leave and happens to read the report and the report shows that he is suppose to still be on duty

that means thomas newton falsified a legal document and tried to steal time from the client and the company as well and during my investigation of his reports my clients never even recieved a report but he left copies at my office though and upon reviewing all of my clients video tapes the tapes only showed thomas newton driving up to my clients offices and dropping the reports and leaving but his reports stated he had been patrolling properties at different times but yet he was putting on his time sheet he was working i even had an officer to ride by his free apartment i gave him since he did not have place to stay i even called him and he stated he was out patrolling property

when my officer saw thomas newton vehicle at home when he was talking to me on the phone with his girlfriend in the background that was also a lie what he was doing was staying at home when he was suppose to be working and 1 to 2 hours before he was to get off he would go and drop falsified reports at all of my clients locations i would never ever tell any officer to fake a report that was another lie thomas newton is saying all of this because he got caught and got fired for theft of time and lying on his reports

i paid him for the reports he could prove he did video does not lie in which i might show to DPS because i know they would be very interested in and also the the video he showed me where he was playing cop i think that would be enough for the state to pull his security license see one thing i do know is that i have a law enforcement background and not just some wannabe playing cop see one thing i do know is that he will never be a cop because i doubt if he could pass the training and newton you would be the last person i would ask about law you cant even do security right

observe and report is what a security officer is but instead you want to be police inpersonating a law enforcement officer is a FELONY  all of my clients remember you i wonder if they could call DPS and file a COMPLAINT  the first thing the POLICE academy taught us was honesty and integrity you have neither and the reason i hired the guy out of the academy was because he believed in what he was doing and he took care of business the way you should have did it and he didnt lie or try to steal from the company like you did i could go on and on but i not  and what they teach in security is ethics

you dont have that either so it doesnt matter what you say about me or my wife my clients know the truth  and God does you will never be nothing more than a security guard never an officer of anything maybe not even a guard because eventually you will get caught playing cop or violating the wrong person who knows the law and that will be the end of your career and everyone will know the truth about you once and for all  its good to know that you still have us in your thoughts its best that you move on with your life because believe me you dont want DPS your life you got caught suck it up and move on