Complaint Review: alliance security protection

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: cmp1701 — middle village New York
alliance security protection
248 west 49th st new york, New York USA

alliance security protection Asp this company are liars and con artists new york New York

I kind of had my suspiscions about the alliance security protection aka asp. I found it rather odd that they kept calling me three times ssying that they got my resume from indeed.com. i asked them if there was any certifcation or training. They sad that it would cost 80 dollars to get the first aid and cpr training. I also found it odd that they wanted the dollars up front  since legitmate companies pay to train potential employees and dont ask for money.

Despite my doubts i went to the place to confirm my suspicions were correct. Sadly it was true. The wauting area was cramped and small.the bathrooms were locked. Lots of people wore shorts with tanks and sneakers i remember speaking to a miss perez and she told me that i wouldspeak to mr lewis. When i asked if she would give me the first name of mr lewis the hiring managershe refused stating that the information could not be divulged. [continued below]....

.....

When i went to meet with mr lewis he explained to me the three different types of certifications and that the more you had the better chance of getting paid. I also remember him stating that the certifications would allow me to work in places such as hotels doorman security and front desk.

However what got me suspicious was the pricing. I remember him telling me that option one with just fire safety training with a pay rate of 10-14 dollars an hour would cost 319 dollars. Option 2 with cpr and first aid training with pay rate of 14-18 dollars an hour was 539 dollars. Option 3 with both cpr first aid fire safety and license would cost 800 dollars with pay rate of 18-22 dollars an hour.

When i attempted to point out to mr lewis from what miss perez told me that the 80 dollars was for the training and not just a deposit he got really angry stating if i wanted this type of work or not since he said there was no time for a long explanation. He probably realized that i was on his scam  and crunbled my application.

As i left the place i noticed that the company was actually giving out certificates and not the certification as potential employees have been promised. I also noticed on application the company was only seekinf job placement. I plan on reporting this to the better business bureau so people dont get smart. Thank god i didnt give them any money since i later uncovered there were 32 complaints against the company and rsted an f.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alliance-security-protection/new-york-New-York/alliance-security-protection-Asp-this-company-are-liars-and-con-artists-new-york-New-York-1077234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alliance security protection