Complaint Review: allianz security protection

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: mscrod83 — bronx New York United States of America
allianz security protection
244 West 49th street New York, New York United States of America

allianz security protection Security Training Organization, corporate reception and front desk, 21-26 an hour New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: THEY WANTED MY MONEY TOO !

*Consumer Comment: They are a real scam

Well I just started at Allianz today. Yesterday I had an interview I brought my degrees, certificates, and resume. I was told to fill out an application and I met with Mr. Chase. He hopped on his PC and started showing me all these lovely high rise buildings Trump Towers, hotels etc. He says this is were we place our security guards if you want to make good money then you need to work in buildings with 50 floors and I can start you off at 21-23 an hour. I'm like great this is the kind of pay I'm use too. Since I have no security training I need to do the whole thing. For that kind of pay rate in those kinds of fancy buildings my course is 739. I'm like d**n ok. So I pay 100 with a money order. He wanted me to bring an additional 150 today 6/8 I clearly said no. I had my fire guard training and am told I won't get my certificate until an employer ask for it. On the 14th I have to pay 250.00 and on the 18th I have an anti terrorism class provided by homeland security. Mr. Chase made if clear that at the end of my training I'd get 85% of my 739. He says its refundable because the courses are state/government funded. But if their not on the list of accredited security places then how can they get funding?

After reading some of this stuff which is recent I believe I will give these people anymore money I will try to get my fire guard certificate and I will speak to Mr. Chase about what I'be read and why I can't seem to find them on the list of accredited security schools. And if I have to I will contact the media. It's good to write about but we most all be pro active so it doesnt happen anymore. I will go to Andrews international they are accredited and my husband got his stuff through there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allianz-security-protection/New-York-New-York-10019/allianz-security-protection-Security-Training-Organization-corporate-reception-and-front-894930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allianz security protection

THEY WANTED MY MONEY TOO !

AUTHOR: saeeda - (USA)

They wanted my money too. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO INTERVIEWED ME BUT I REMEMBERED WHO MADE MY INTERVIEW DATE IT WAS MS.SINGH. I WAS TOLD ALL I HAD TO PAY WAS 80$ FOR MY CPR CLASS & I WAS GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE ABOUT 14$ A HR. SO I WENT IN & HE BEGAN TO TELL ME HOW WAS I GONNA BE ABLE TO PAY THE 210....SO IM THINKING TO MYSELF WDF IS HE TALKING ABOUT. Basically Their CPR class & anti terrorism or metal detor class cost 299. I told him im not paying that because i know a CPR class starts from about 75 dollars to 80. I laughed & walked out his office. yu paying 700 for yur cerfs. i only paided 160 for my 8/16/& fire guard prep @ blackhawk security school in the bronx. There good look it up if yu got a refund & good luck to you mam. You have to becareful out here

They are a real scam

AUTHOR: scam - (United States of America)

these low life b***ard took my money they are a scam and lie to your face and sell you a dream mr. so called chase just want your money like the bank check this facebook page so we can let everyone be aware of this bull s**t